BARDOLINE PRO is a bitumen-based roof shingle that can be pitched at an angle of between 15° and 85°.
BARDOLINE PRO is easily applicable on all types of roofs including surfaces which are very difficult or even impossible to cover with other materials. It is aesthetic with its patched texture and attractive choice of colors.
Fast to install
- Aesthetic solution
- Large choice of colors and shapes to fit all architecture projects
- Save time: easy to cut, easy to install
- Transport more and make your life easier thanks to the lightweight design
- Deliver guaranteed quality with a tried and tested solution
1. Installation on full deck, minimum pitch:
Clad the decking with a felt underlay, secured with broad-headed galvanized nails..
2. Attach BARDOLINE using large-headed galvanized nails which are at least 28 mm in lenght. Seal the shingles together by rehaeting the thermo-adhesive points located between the outer hedges.
3. Reinforce the bonding action by applying bitumen mastic.
4. Cut each strip into four pieces, trimming the tile back 20 mm from the top edge of the tile strip.
Lay tiles opposite end of the roof from prevailling wind. Lay on adhesive strip and nail center lap section.
Felt undelray 30 or 50 x 1 m
To fix the shingles
Box de 2 kg / 5 kg (28 mm)
To glue shingles and for a complete thermo-adhesive points
Cartridge 310 ml
Mixed Red Mixed Slate Mixed Green Mixed Brown Black Red
|Standard length||Standard width||Thickness||Surface covered by bundle||Weight per m²||Weight of glass insert|
|100 cm||34 cm||3.4 / 6.6 mm||2.57 m² (Opera), 3 m² (Design & Hexagonal), 3.05 m² (others)||8.3 - 11 kg/m² (depending on shape)||
Discover a step-by-step guide for installing BARDOLINE in this video: