Onduline is a corrugated plastic roofing sheets supplier. We propose a large variety of plastic roofing solutions for all sectors, both for renovation or new buildings.
Corrugated plastic roofing is mostly used in:
- Industrial buildings
- Public access buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Garden sheds, Agricultural buildings and Greenhouses
- Pergolas and Patios...
Some plastic roofing sheets can be isolating, which allow reducing the heat needed inside the building. A corrugated plastic roof often means fire and corrosion resistance and it is also easy to clean: a classic high-pressure cleaning will do the job (please have a look at the maintenance instructions first).
Our plastic roofing product line is divided into 3 types of plastic materials:
- ONDUCLAIR and TUFTEX PVC plastic roofing sheets
- ONDUCLAIR PLR (polyester) roofing and cladding sheets made of fibreglass-reinforced polyester
- ONDUCLAIR and TUFTEX PC (polycarbonate) roofing and cladding sheets
Polyester roofing is mid-range products, satisfying most needs. It is not as transparent as polycarbonate.
Polycarbonate roofing is high-end products. It is very transparent (just as glass would but way more resistant), it can be tinted and even opaque according to your wishes. It is very resistant to folding.
Onduline offers a variant of polycarbonate roofing, called Polycarbonate Multiwall (PCMW). Thanks to a process where the air is trapped, the sheets are flat, thicker, more resistant, more isolating, and very good-looking.
The transparency of our corrugated plastic roofing sheets allows natural lighting in your structure. If you are looking for even more protection and isolation, we also provide opaque roofing solutions.
Our most famous corrugated plastic roofing sheets is called ONDUCLAIR or TUFTEX (in the US). Onduclair is an easy-to-install corrugated or ribbed plastic roofing. It can be up to 12 m long, allowing a hassle-free roof installation. Panels can be cut on demand for large projects.
As a professional corrugated plastic roofing sheets supplier for many years, Onduline developed some innovative plastic roofing solutions:
- ONDUCLAIR PROTECT (PLR): this polyester plastic roofing solution comes with an additional chemical treatment allowing an increased resistance to fire and corrosion.
- ONDUCLAIR RENOV (PLR): this polyester plastic roofing solution, as its name shows, is mostly used to renovate building roofs. Why? Because it’s a without drilling over-roofing solution.
- ONDUCLAIR THERMO (PC): this polycarbonate roofing solution can be installed on sandwich panels. It’s both isolating and transparent, allowing to isolate building while bringing natural lighting.
A corrugated plastic roofing sheets supplier must ensure its products are efficient and durable. That is why we propose different types of plastic materials for your roofing needs. Depending on where your building is located, the type of building and other criteria, you have different needs and you must be able to find an accurate roofing solution.
Onduline corrugated plastic roofing product range is wide and you’ll find a product suiting your needs. You can opt for one product or another depending on your needs regarding transparency, isolation, etc. Then you can adjust your choice with the different finishes available.
Please contact your local team to know more and find the perfect plastic roofing product for your project!