ONDUCLAIR PC is a polycarbonate roof light system for roofing and cladding. It demonstrates outstanding light transmission, helping to create a more comfortable work or home environment while reducing energy bills. ONDUCLAIR® PC sheets are made of polycarbonate resin and are designed for any type of building, including agricultural, industrial or public-access buildings. ONDUCLAIR® PC is also an ideal solution for greenhouses.
- Confort accru : une excellente transmission de la lumière et une protection aux UV
- Transmission optimisée de la lumière, permettant des économies d'énergie
- Meilleure protection : résistance aux impacts et à la grêle, réaction au feu optimale
- Idéale pour les serres
- Respectueux de l'environnement : 100% recyclable
- Save time: easy transportation and fast installation thanks to lightweight design and optimized sheet length up to 12m
- Easy installation process
- Increase well-being: outstanding light transmission and UV protection
- Optimized light transmission: deliversenergy savings
- More protection: impact and hail resistant, optimal fire performance
- Ideal for greenhouses
- Sustainable: 100% recyclable
1. The installation should be carried out with the ribs (or corrugations) running down the slope of the roof (longitudinal and transversal overlaps).
Horizontal laying: Opposite direction to the prevailing wind. Each sheet should cover the previous sheet along the adjacent longitudinal edge.
Vertical laying: From the bottom up. The downslope lap (cut back) of the top sheet should cover the sheet below it.
2. The fixings must include following accessories (waterproofing and loads distribution):
- Sealing washers
- Saddle supports or curved washers adapted to the profile and to the site corrosivity
- Profile supports
Because of the expansion coefficient of the material, the fastener holes should be drilled to a diameter that is 4 mm larger than the fastener diameter. PVC washers should not be used.
Typical profiles :
- Translucent smoked brown: translucent yellow and translucent green
- Opaque white
|Length||Cover width||Thickness||Finish||Light transmission||Impact resistance||Service temperature|
|From 1.50 to 12 m (other lengths available on request)||Onduline 95: 855mm / GO 92 (177/51): 873 mm / Nevesco 1000: 1000 mm||0.8 mm, 1 mm or 1.2 mm according to profile or length
|1 external side UV protection||Crystal: 90% / Opal: 66% or 46%||Resistance to soft impact -1200 Joules||-30°C to +110°C under continuous exposure