ONDUCLAIR PC is a polycarbonate roof light system for roofing and cladding. It demonstrates outstanding light transmission, helping to create a more comfortable work or home environment while reducing energy bills. ONDUCLAIR PC sheets are made of polycarbonate resin and are designed for any type of building, including agricultural, industrial or public-access buildings. ONDUCLAIR PC is also an ideal solution for greenhouses.
- Confort accru : une excellente transmission de la lumière et une protection aux UV
- Transmission optimisée de la lumière, permettant des économies d'énergie
- Meilleure protection : résistance aux impacts et à la grêle, réaction au feu optimale
- Idéale pour les serres
- Respectueux de l'environnement : 100% recyclable
- Save time: easy transportation and fast installation thanks to lightweight design and optimized sheet length up to 12m
- Easy installation process
- Increase well-being: outstanding light transmission and UV protection
- Optimized light transmission: deliversenergy savings
- More protection: impact and hail resistant, optimal fire performance
- Ideal for greenhouses
- Sustainable: 100% recyclable
1. The installation should be carried out with the ribs (or corrugations) running down the slope of the roof (longitudinal and transversal overlaps).
Horizontal laying: Opposite direction to the prevailing wind. Each sheet should cover the previous sheet along the adjacent longitudinal edge.
Vertical laying: From the bottom up. The downslope lap (cut back) of the top sheet should cover the sheet below it.
2. The fixings must include following accessories (waterproofing and loads distribution):
- Sealing washers
- Saddle supports or curved washers adapted to the profile and to the site corrosivity
- Profile supports
Because of the expansion coefficient of the material, the fastener holes should be drilled to a diameter that is 4 mm larger than the fastener diameter. PVC washers should not be used.
Typical profiles :
- Translucent smoked brown: translucent yellow and translucent green
- Opaque white
|Length||Cover width||Thickness||Finish||Light transmission||Impact resistance||Service temperature|
|From 1.50 to 12 m (other lengths available on request)||Onduline 95: 855mm / GO 92 (177/51): 873 mm / Nevesco 1000: 1000 mm||0.8 mm, 1 mm or 1.2 mm according to profile or length
|1 external side UV protection||Crystal: 90% / Opal: 66% or 46%||Resistance to soft impact -1200 Joules||-30°C to +110°C under continuous exposure