ONDUCLAIR PLR is a polyester roof light system reinforced with fiber glass. The sheets have outstanding resistance to natural corrosion and are designed for translucent roofing and cladding (flat or curved) for any type of building, including the agricultural, industrial and residential sectors.... Easy to install, ONDUCLAIR PLR is an ultimate multi-purpose material.
Fast to install
- Improved well-being thanks to soft, diffused light and double-sided UV protection
- Long lasting: resistance to hail and natural corrosion
- Highly adaptable for more freedom in design
- Save time during the installation: easy transportation thanks to lightweight sheets up to to 12 m long
- Benefit from fast and easy installation: only standard tools required
- Adapt easily to any configuration: wide range of ribbed and corrugated profiles, translucent colors and thicknesses
1. The installation should be carried out with the ribs (or corrugations) running down the slope of the roof (longitudinal and transversal overlaps).
Horizontal laying: Opposite direction to the prevailing wind. Each sheet should cover the previous sheet along the adjacent longitudinal edge.
Vertical laying: from the bottom up. The downslope lap (cut back) of the top sheet should cover the sheet below it.
2. The fixings must include following accessories (waterproofing and loads distribution):
- Sealing washers
- Saddle supports or curved washers adapted to the profile and to the site corrosivity
- Profile supports.
Because of the expansion coefficient of the material, fastener holes should be drilled to a diameter that is 4 mm larger than the fastener diameter. PVC washers should not be used.
Typical profiles :
- Translucent smoked brown: translucent yellow and translucent green
- Opaque white
|Length||Cover width||Thickness||Finish||Light transmission||Impact resistance||Service temperature|
|From 1.50 to 12 m (other lengths available on request)||Onduline 95: 855mm / GO 92 (177/51): 873 mm / Nevesco 1000: 1000 mm||0.8 mm, 1 mm or 1.2 mm according to profile or lenght specs||1 external side UV protection||Crystal: 90% / Opal: 66% or 46%||Resistance to soft impact -1200 Joules||-40°C to +110°C under continuous exposure
Specific versions available:
- ONDUCLAIR PC DIFFUSER, for optimized light diffusion
- ONDUCLAIR PC SOLAR CONTROL, designed to decrease heat build-up in sunny regions