BITULINE is a high quality bitumen-based waterproofing membrane for flat roofs and low-sloped roofs, as well as underground surfaces like foundations, basements and pools. It is a flexible and reliable solution for waterproofing all types of roof and foundation.
BITULINE is particularly adapted for use as protective layer in regions where earthquakes can cause ground water to impact structural strength.
- Ensure long-lasting waterproofing, whatever the local weather conditions
- Suits any environment thanks to a wide range of solutions and colors
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering high-quality membranes
- Answer all customers' needs with our large range (e.g.: resistance to root penetration, extensive choice of finishes and colors)
- Be operational in any situation: can be installed in any weather conditions
- Benefit from quick stock rotation: rolls can be used for numerous applications
Selecting the right product
- PRIMA (min. temperature -5°C)
Economic and reliable waterproofing systems for a wide range of buildings.
- MAXIMA ( min. temperature-20°C)
Ideal for “bundle”-type waterproofing of foundations subject to pressure or underground water, or roofs subject to high vibrations or dilatation
- ANTIRACINE (min. temperature -10°C)
Designed for planting roof gardens, formulated to be resistant to root perforation and penetration damage
- EXTRA (min. temperature -10°C)
“Heavy Duty” membrane, specially formulated for waterproofing highways, pavements, roads, bridges etc.
- ALUMINIUM (min. temperature -10°C)
Aluminium flashing for parts of the roof like valleys, hidden gutters etc.
Installation and storage
1. To install the membranes, combine them together using fusion welding and then simply bond onto the desired surface. This welding technique makes waterproofing permanent.
2. Rolls should be stored in an upright position. During colder weather, rolls should be stored at standard room temperature for 24 hours before application to make them easier to work with. Do not apply rolls if the temperature falls below +5°C..
3. BITULINE waterproofing membranes do not contain any dangerous substances.
High quality non-iconic bitumen emulsion (17kg Net metal canister)
ONDULINE ROOF SKYLIGHT
An easy solution for optimizing natural light
WALL BASE RAINWATER HOPPRT
For a finsih in red, green, natural, aluminium
With vertical outlet
ROUND LEAF TRAP
For vertical and horizontal rainwater outlets
ONDULINE ROFFING TORCH
Complete system to torch down modified bitumen sheets in all climates
|Finish||Thickness mm||Reinforcements||Lenght||weight per kg/sqm|